- CJSC Synterra Media is a telecom carrier specialized in Media Content Logistics for broadcasters and TV broadcasting network operators.
- A major European telecommunications operator, with about 14 million customers in 9 countries.
- A Swedish multi-national corporation that provides communication technology and services.
- It is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International, which in turn is a fully controlled subsidiary of Raiffeisen Zentralbank.
- A multinational brewing and beverage company headquartered in London, England until October 10, 2016 when it was acquired by Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- A New York-based company that manufactures and sells shaving equipment via mail order.
- Is the largest DIY retailer in Europe, and the third largest in the world, behind The Home Depot and Lowe's.
- Is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland.
- One of the largest chewing gum brands in the World.